Environmental Health, Safety & Energy Management
Soulbrain Co., Ltd., recognizes environmental,
health, safety, and energy as major
elements of corporate management for all activities,
products, and services both domestically and abroad.
Environmental Safety, Health and Energy Management Policy
Soulbrain Co., Ltd., recognizes environmental, health, safety, and energy (hereinafter referred to as “ESH”) as major elements of corporate management for all activities, products, and services both domestically and abroad, and shall do as follows in order to achieve sustainable development and build trust with our society
- ESH management objectives are established, and all corporate members participate in the implementation program.
- Recognize that safety is a task that all of us must continuously practice, and strive to establish an ESH management culture that complies with the basics and principles.
- Continuously improve the level of ESH management by strictly complying with laws and international conventions.
- Efforts are made to minimize the risks that may occur throughout the production, transportation, use, and disposal of products, and ESH should be given priority.
- Actively communicate and respond to ESH concerns of corporate members, customers, local communities and related organizations.
- Fully advise customers on the risks of all activities, products and services and provide appropriate information to encourage safe use, transport and disposal.
- Collaborate with government agencies or experts to solve problems related to ESH and develop technologies.
- Establish a cooperative system to share knowledge and experience among companies to promote ESH management activities.
Chief Executive Officer, Soulbrain Co., Ltd